Saturday, March 19, 2016

March Boxy Charm


Boxy Charm is one of my favorite things in life! Every month, I watch my email for the shipping notification, and then I start checking my mailbox everyday LOL! When I get my package, I feel like a kid on Christmas. 

Boxy Charm is, in my opinion, the best beauty subscription box out there. It costs 20$ per month, and the contents are always worth well over 100$.

I am always very pleased with my Boxy Charm, and this month is no exception. 



The first thing that really caught my eye was the Makeup Geek eyeshadows. Makeup Geek makes one of the best eyeshadows out there, so I was stoked when I saw these gems. They came in the shades Coco Bear, and Mai Tai. The first one is a super pretty, warm brown. it is very soft and pigmented. The second one is one of the duo chrome shadows. It is a pretty peach shade with a pink shift. I'll definitely be wearing the heck out of it this spring and summer!

Next up is the body illuminizer by OFRA. This type of product isn't really my jam, nor did I notice any illuminating happening. I noticed some slight sparkles, but nothing noticeable. I definitely would not go out of my way to use this product.

Next up is the perfume Style by Paris. It's always hit or miss when it comes to perfume samples, but this one was definitely a hit. Right away, I noticed that the scent was very familiar. I started picking up bottles of my perfume to compare it to. In the end, I think the one it smells almost identical to is the Marc Jacobs' Decadence. I love purse sprays, and I'm excited to carry this little guy in my purse. Another thing that was kind of cool about it is that the lid screws on and off, so you can reuse the bottle when it's gone. 

Next up is the small contour brush from Luxi. I have a few brushes from this brand, and I absolutely love them. They're very soft, and just such good quality. I probably won't use this brush for contouring, but I think it will be perfect for sweeping highlighter on. 

Last up is the brow pencil from Chella. I have a few products from this brand that I've received in subscription boxes, and I like the brand. I did swatch the pencil, which is in the shade Taupe, and it is a really pretty, neutral shade that I think most brunettes could wear. It is very skinny like the anastasia brow wiz, and the formula seems similar as well. I'm excited to use it. 

That concludes this month's Boxy Charm review. I hope you enjoyed it!

Have a fabulous weekend,

XOXO


1 comment: