Saturday, February 6, 2016

Favorite Romance Movies

I was tagged by my girl, Daysi. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, we decided to put together our top 6 cheesy, feel-good, Romance/Romantic Comedies. 

And in no particular order...

Music and Lyrics



This is possibly my favorite of the cheesy, feel-good movies out there. I've always loved Drew Barrymore, and I used to have a little crush on Mr. Grant. My dad loves this movie, too! LOL 

Wedding Singer
 
This is a favorite of my sister and I. We used to watch this all the time. When she got married, her first dance with her husband was a song from this movie. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are a classic duo. 

The Holiday
 
This movie is classic. I mean, who wouldn't want to meet a love interest while on vacation? As with all of these movies, the cast is so great. 

The Vow

 

I mean... Channing Tatum. That's all that needs to be said. 
Here's a meme to show my thoughts
 

P.S. I Love You
 
Heartbreaking, but so sweet. 

And last, but not least...
Sweet Home Alabama
  
 Ah young love. I love all the little antics in this movie. But it's so sweet, at the same time. 

And that does it! 

Thanks to Daysi for tagging me in this. It was a super fun post to write, and now I want to re-watch all of these movies!

What are your favorite cheesy, feel-good movies?

XOXO


 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love that you did a post & I love that we have so many similar things in common! Movies are obviously no exception. I love all of your picks! Especially PS I love you & Sweet Home Alabama

    ReplyDelete